Home

Saturday 5 October 2013

September Vellvette Bag

September Vellvette Bag 

Hi 
Yes, I am too late to posting this, actually I was little bit busy these days …Sorry


Finally here is my September Anniversiry Special Vellvette Box (Bag) & I’m showing you what I got in it
This month Bag is so cute smooth red bag with white polka dots...

Cute Bag


When opened


Contents of Bag

1. I Love strawberries & Milk shakes Shower gel (sample size)

2. OFRA Vitamin C Cleanser (Sample size)

3. Beauty UK Eye shadow pallette - Naked (Full size)

4. Vellvette Compact brush (Bonus Product)


I Love strawberries & Milk shakes Shower gel (sample size)

Fall in love again; there’s something about the super smoothness of a thick creamy aroma, united with a burst of fresh strawberries, that leaves the senses elated and the tastebuds-a-tingling!
Pour seductively under running water, wait for the bubbles to kick in, immerse yourself into the bath, relax (and that’s very important) and take pleasure in the tantalising aroma.
Alternatively, squeeze generously into the palm of the hand or onto a sponge, smother all over wet skin for a lather of rich fragrant bubbles then rinse off when you’ve had enough.


Full size - Rs/- 795 for 500 ml
Sample size (I recieved) - Rs/- 250 for 100 ml

OFRA Vitamin C Cleanser (Sample size)


A Hypoallergenic Cleanser for combination, oily acne skin. It will balance oil secretion and help remove excess make-up. Vitamin C ingredient will reduce pigmentation and assist in clearing up erupted skin.


 Full size - Rs/- 1050 for 120 ml
Sample size (I recieved) - Rs/- 260 for 30 ml (Approx)

I didn't like this...The sample itself looks too old and there no Mfg date



Beauty UK Eye shadow pallette - Naked (Full size)

The "naked" palette contains ten soft and workable shades in a variety of matte and shimmer finishes. A blend of subtle browns, beiges, and bronze hues - the ‘Naked’ eye palette is perfect for creating the natural look.




When Open

Price - Rs/- 603

Vellvette Compact brush (Bonus Product)



Price - Rs/- 300


Overall I like this month box...Its worthy



I hope all the boxes contains Beauty UK pallete & Vellvette compact brush in common.
Along with above all I got 100 rs worth welcome bonus voucher which can gifted to any of our friends



But the code of this voucher is same for all (I have seen same code in several beauty blogs)

Will come with reviews and swatches soon






2 comments:

  1. wow love the goodies. I am planning to subscribe to this site too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a nice Idea Manisha..

      BTW your blog is nice

      Delete