Home

Saturday 5 October 2013

Vellvette Box / Bag

When I started reading beauty blogs on net I found lot of members are in Vellvette family.

So after reading so many reviews, I visited vellvette.com/ So I eagerly took 3 months 

subscription. Several Beauty Blog reviews built up my expectations so much and I

Expected high end brand’s foundations, mascara and hair & skin care products. 

About Vellvette in their words

Welcome to a world of beauty discovery!


With a Vellvette Bag subscription, you will step into a world of unending surprises. 

Every month we send you 3 deluxe cosmetics & beauty products from top global brands 

plus  expert tips-n-tricks that will help you get the most out of every product. Try them

and discover what works for you. Once you know what you like, get juicy discounts when 

you shop for your favorite



How much do they charge?

Rs.499 / 1 month

Rs.1099 / 3 months (Quarterly)

Rs.1999 / 6 months (Half – Yearly)

Rs.3599 month (Annual)

Will get the box (Bag) By the last week of every month

You can order Vellvette box from Vellvette


.
Have you tried Vellvette Box? How was your experience? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment